Food safe, non-toxic epoxy resin on bamboo. Cutting is encouraged to remain soley on the wood to preserve the resin.
Snug Harbor Cutting Board
- Wash with warm water and soap only
- Not suitable for the dishwasher.
- Do not soak in water. This can cause the wood to warp or splinter.
- Dry after washing by standing the board in an upright position.
- Cut only on the wood surface to prevent any scratches on the resin.
- Treat your board with a food safe oil once a month to keep the wood in a pristine condition.